Saturday, February 27, 2010

Power (and the lack thereof)

Hi -

In case of you are wondering, I took last week off (Sunday, 2/21) to take care of some personal things. As for this week (Sunday, 2/28), I won't be in as well. For those of you not following local news, we got walloped by a monster snowstorm that knocked out power to much of the area, including my home and the mountain where WVKR's transmitter is located. No word yet on when power will be back to either location, though it'll probably be several days. I'm staying with friends (yay friends!), so I'm ok, but WVKR is off the air for now. Even the webcast is intermittent at best. My best wishes to anyone affected by this storm. I know all too well. I'll be back home soon, and WVKR will be back on the air soon. Stay tuned.

Scott Raymond

1 comment:

  1. Update, 2/28/10:
    I got power back this morning. Not sure about the station yet, but should be in the next day or so. Stay tuned.

    Scott Raymond

    ReplyDelete