Sunday, January 20, 2013

Secret Music Playlist, January 20, 2013

Hi -

  Here's my playlist for Sunday, January 20, 2013. Again, older music is
what catches my attention. I picked up a couple of Tangerine Dream CD boxed sets cheap, so
I've got plenty of catching up to do on vintage TD. I also pulled out an
old Chuck Van Zyl album that I digitized and played that. Just got his new
album, "Cenotaph", and I love it. Between those and the Groove Unlimited
releases I've been catching up on, I've been on a serious Berlin School
kick lately. Though I did find room to play some of my favorite older
piano pieces from Keith Emerson, Keith Jarrett and Robert Rich, too.
Enjoy!

Scott Raymond
WVKR-FM
16 Penn St.
Fishkill, NY 12524

newage@secretmusic.net


   Secret Music Playlist, 1/20/2013

   Artist            Song            Album

Disturbed Earth & Shane Morris    Suburban Catacombs (excerpt)    Suburban
Catacombs

Bob Holroyd            Beachcombing        Re: Ambient
Darwin Raymond        Beyond The Shore, The Sea    Beyond The Shore, The Sea
Sam Rosenthal            The Coming Fall        Tanzmusik

Chuck Van Zyl            Callisto        Callisto

Montana Skies        Another Brick In The Wall    Live
Adam Hurst            Night Dance        Festivale
Dave Kydd            We Will Be Together    Unbroken
Masako        Secret Path To Point Reyes Pt.1        Masako

The Green Kingdom        Flirtation Theme    Incidental Music
Saul Stokes            Sonant Escape        Formation
Alpha Wave Movement        What Was Once Here?    Exiled Particles

Majeure                Solar Maximum        Solar Maximum
Steve Moore & Majeure        Enhanced Humanoid    Brainstorm

Tangerine Dream            Mojave Plan        White Eagle

Keith Emerson            The Dreamer        Manhattan Collection
Keith Jarrett            Fire Dance        Dark Intervals
Robert Rich            Parting Clouds        Open Window
Scooter Louis            Toward The Center    Tone Circles




No comments:

Post a Comment