Sunday, November 5, 2017

Secret Music News, November 2017

Hi -

  October is always my favorite month. I was born in October, and I love
the fall colors. I got my first vacation in 3 years last month, and had a lot of fun traveling
through western NY. And I saw some great shows in October, too. I got to
meet not one, but two of my idols. I got to see the legendary Hans-Joachim
Roedelius play live. What an amazing show. And I got to see the Security
Project, a Peter Gabriel band with some stellar musicians whose work I've
featured before, like Trey Gunn and the incredible vocalist Happy Rhodes.

  I've gotten some great new music lately, too. If you've got something
new you'd like me to hear, just let me know. CD's are always appreciated, but downloads are
fine and dandy as well. Whichever you prefer.

  No scheduled interviews or performances at the moment, but I'm always
looking. If you're in the area on a Sunday morning, let me know and we'll work something out.

  Here's my address for those of you who need it:

Scott Raymond/WVKR
PO Box 146
Fishkill, NY 12524                   

  For more info or weekly playlists, check out my website below. I'm also
on Facebook, so look for me there too. Here's my top 20 playlist for October, 2017. Enjoy!
     

http://secretmusicwvkr.blogspot.com/

Scott Raymond
WVKR-FM


 WVKR-FM "Secret Music" Top 20 Playlist
  October, 2017

1. Hammock - Mysterium - Hammock Music, LLC
2. Stephan Micus - Inland Sea - ECM
3. Ian Boddy & Markus Reuter - Stay - DiN
4. Erik Wøllo - Cinematic - Projekt
5. Steve Roach - Nostalgia for the Future - Timeroom Editions
6. Max Corbacho - Arte Magnetica - Self Released
7. Blackmore's Night - To The Moon And Back - Minstrel Hall Music
8. Igneous Flame - Sylvi - LuminaSounds
9. Tony Gerber - Secret Garden - Space For Music
10. Chuck Van Zyl - Recitals - Synkronos
11. Michael Meara - The Static Past - Aural Films
12. Various Artists - Ambient Italy - Aural Films
13. Howard Givens and Craig Padilla - Being of Light - Spotted Peccary Music
14. Damon Buxton - Another Sunday Drive - Many Miles
15. Jack Gates - Bring The Flavors - WhiteGates Publishing
16. All India Radio - Solo Electronique 1984 - Self Released
17. Steve Roach - Long Thoughts - Projekt
18. Merrill Collins - Ethereal Escapes - Spiraling Music
19. Yves Potin - Forest Stairways - Jazzcomputer
20. Ryan Huber - Suburban Peril - Inam Records

No comments:

Post a Comment