Saturday, March 12, 2011

Upcoming Events in April and May, 2011

The next couple of months will be very busy with live interviews,
and a performace or two. One or two of these are still a bit tentative,
but hopefully all works out well.

Sunday, April 3 - I'm happy to welcome guitarist Ed Gerhard for a live
interview. He's performing in the area, and I'm happy to finally get a
chance to meet him.

Sunday, April 10 - I'm very excited to welcome ambient musician Meg Bowles
for a live interview. Her first album in over 10 years is out, and I love
it.

Sunday, April 17 - The band Northern Valentine will be in the area for a
performance. They won't be live on the show, but will be stopping by the
WVKR studios on Saturday to record an exclusive performance. You'll hear
the results on Sunday.

Sunday, May 8 - I'm pleased to welcome ambient musician Rapoon (Robin
Storey) for a live interview. He'll be performing at the One Thousand
Pulses concert series, and I'm happy to have him stop by for an interview.

Sunday, May 15 - I welcome back Vic Rek of the Ricochet Dream record label
and Ricochet Gatherings concert series to talk about his recent activities
with both and play lots of cool electronic music.

No comments:

Post a Comment